All States Industrial prides itself in innovation and the power of young ambitious minds. Our business spirit is to give voice to ideas. In an effort to give back and empower young innovators and entrepreneurs we offer an annual $1000 award for first and second year students in marketing, finance, business, management, sports management, data science and digital arts.
Are you ready to highlight your innovation? If you want to win the $1,000 Industry Innovation Scholarship you simply need to write a short essay and impress us with your creative thinking. Based in Trenton, NJ and Cleveland, OH All States Industrial provides pricing and inventory on new and used industrial equipment and forklift dealers for the construction, shipping and fast growing logistics industries. Our goals are always easier, faster and more innovative shopping which is why our annual scholarship award is call the Industry Innovation Scholarship.
Name: ASI Industry Innovation Scholarship
Description: In an effort to give back and empower young innovators and entrepreneurs All States Industrial forklift dealers offers an annual $1000 award for first and second year students in logistics, marketing, finance, business, management, data science and digital arts. Our scholarship highlights and encourages innovation and creativity in business, logistics and management.
Category: Industrial, Business, Marketing
Award: Annual, Ongoing
Minimum GPA: None
Annual Deadline: March 1st
* All applicants must be currently enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
* Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
* Provide a copy of your school transcript when required or upon winning.
* Submit an original 1,000+ word essay entitled ASI Industry Innovation Scholarship The paper must be signed with the student's first and last name and provide a current .edu email address.
Entrepreneurs are always seeking innovative ways to be competitive in their market and grow their business. With that said, the essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
* What recent innovations in business do you think will have the longest lasting impacts on the way the world works and why?
* What missed opportunities for innovation do you believe exist in the world today?
* What roadblocks to innovation exist in business and society today specifically and how do you see them being overcome in the future?
email your essay to:
email@example.com (Enter Scholarship Essay in subject line) (Do NOT mail your entry)
All States Industrial Equipment
171 Jersey Street
Trenton NJ 08611
Please be sure to include all your personal contact information, such as the college/university you attend, your .edu email address, and phone number.
Deadline Information – $1k Scholarship:
* The essay will be received by March 1st, annually
* Winner will be selected by March 10th, annually
* Disbursement of awards by May 31st, annually
* The ASI Industry Innovation Scholarship award will be directly submitted to the financial aid office of the student's primary .edu email address.
* The essays submitted will be judged by ASI Industry Innovation Scholarship team, who will review the essay for creativity, innovative thought and writing ability based solely on our personal opinions of the work.
* Essay must be unique with original content.
* All States Industrial, Inc. will attempt to notify the scholarship winner by phone and email. If the winner does not respond within 30 days, we reserve the right withhold the award and/or offer it to the runner-up.
* Once the winner has been selected, enrollment and qualifications will be fully confirmed.
* If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, All States Industrial will offer the award to the next runner up.
* All States Industrial, Inc. employees, affiliates, partners, and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
* All States Industrial, Inc. reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship in the event that no applicant meets the requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.
DISCLAIMER: A minimum of 10 participants/entries are required for this scholarship offer. In the unlikely event that we do not have 10 participants, the entries will be applied to the next campaign.
Your privacy matters. At no time will we request your date of birth, social security number, or any information that is not necessary to award the scholarship. Additionally, there are no fees required to apply for this program. All States Industrial, Inc. respects the privacy of its scholarship applicants. We will keep any personal information confidential, and will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant about the scholarship). All States Industrial, Inc. will not transfer (including but not limited to sharing, leasing, donating, selling, renting, or trading) a scholarship applicant's personally identifiable information to third parties unless the applicant explicitly grants All States Industrial, Inc. permission to do so, and we will not use a scholarship applicant's personally identifiable information to sell, market, and/or advertise its services to the applicant, unless otherwise specified in the scholarship rules. All content submitted in the process will remain the property and work of the appplicant. Notwithstanding the foregoing, All States Industrial, Inc. reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant's personally identifiable information as required to comply with any applicable local, state, or federal laws or as necessary to protect All States Industrial's rights, and All States Industrial, Inc. also reserves the right to alter this policy at any time with or without notice.
Get the lowest price quotes and find the largest selection of new and used forklifts, excavators, bulldozers, skid steers, bucket trucks and aerial lifts for your organization. We look forward to helping and working with you. Submit a quote request for pricing now.
(800) 657 9463
171 Jersey St., Trenton NJ 08611
3920 N Union Blvd, C Springs, CO 80907
5022 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH 44102
7880 Bent Branch Dr. Irving, TX 75083